Sunday, May 1, 2011

Update to The List!

I really should have listened when Miss Amy suggested making a list with three items on it, because three is not too few that it might be considered easy, but not too many that you can't feel good when you finish them all...

I didn't really get through most of my list the way I wanted, but thankfully my imagination and propensity to talk myself into anything really aids in helping me feel better about my lack of accomplishments this week...


*Val's Real World To-Do List*
-Buy water bottle for Jasper (rabbit)  
I also bought new bedding and changed his cage out, so +1 to me.
-Send out Job Applications/Resumes
 I sent out, like, 2.... so that counts. 
-Look into Substitute Teaching Licence
-Buy Shorts/ Flip Flops 
Was told to wait on this for Sharkboi so we could go together... 
-Clean Squirt (car) 
Squirt is already in the shop until Monday, w/o getting cleaned, so really, I still win. Maybe even +1
-Get Squirt fixed (so it stops overheating everyday) 
We're working on this still.
-Fill out unemployment paperwork
-Pick up final paycheck from Rec 
It was practically gift wrapped for me, so I couldn't NOT get it.... 
-Pick up check from BN
 I forgot, I don't get one this week... so that counts... easy-peasy.
-Go to the Bank

See, peeps!  Even without actually doing some of my tasks, I still managed to cross them off!  If that isn't optimism, I don't know what is...

1 comment:

  1. Hey.. I have an award for you.. I'd love if you'd accept it.. :D

    ReplyDelete