Monday, May 2, 2011

Give me a friggin' trophy!



Peeps!!! There is some glorious news afoot!

No, I wasn't referring to the death of He Who Must Now Swim with Fishes... Though, to some this is much more glorious than anything I could ever share, but I digress...

Pencilgirl thought I deserved this!!! (look below)


I have never ever won an award before, and never ever EVER been called Stylish... just ask my friends... but this is ridiculously exciting to me!!! Just look at all the exclamation points that I've used thus far!!

As far as I know, I am supposed to share some facts with you loyal subjects... er, followers.... so I will do that. Then, I am to pass it on... I don't know how many facts, or how many pass-on's I'm supposed to give, but... I'll just make it up :) Go me.

Facts:
-I am addicted to emoticons. ( :) =) =/ <3 =P etc).  If we are texting, you can be sure that you will see AT LEAST one per message...
-I try to refrain from using them in blog posts because I feel like they disrupt my ideas.
-I speak Jiberish.
-Idigi cidigan idigalsidigo tidigype idigit. (I can also type it.)
-I have all the words to Vanilla Ice's Ice Ice Baby memorized.
-I don't like chocolate, unless it happens to be w/ peanut butter.
-My best friend Kat wants to put me on "what not to wear" on TLC, and I secretly fear this might be a good idea.

As for the pass ons:
My Plaid Pants because she's become an interesting read, a good listener, and a new friend :)
Alyssagoesbang because she is, afterall, super stylish, and she inspires me.
Everyday A because her blog has a new layout that happens to be super stylish, and she makes me laugh
Jumble Mash even though I'm pretty sure she's already got this blog award a bazillion times...
and finally...
Doc Cynicism because I hope it might make him slightly uncomfortable to know he is stylish. =)

Thanks!  This was a real highlight to my less than happy few weeks... Here's to good things to come. <3

4 comments:

  1. thank you :) love you. glad to see (read?) some smiles. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! I just discovered that Jiberish can be typed!! I'm going to try that some time.. :D :D
    Congratulations! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. AW thanks! That's very sweet of you!

    ReplyDelete