Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What if

I am the Princess of "What if"s...

I habitually ask people "What if" questions to see their reaction, and I usually end up with this high/giddy feeling at the end of the conversation.
Recently, I asked Sharkfin whether or not I would still be loved if I had lost four teeth and drooled at inopportune times for the rest of my life, if I lost an eye and had to wear a patch like a pirate, and if I tattooed my face green like the Wicked Witch of the West (love that alliteration)... Sharkfin almost got the boot yesterday (again) because of the response "... I'd hire you a stylist to pull it all together and make it work..." (::insert shocked face here since we were expecting "No, Baby, nothing would change how I feel about you foreverandeverandever":::)....

But, then Sharkin finished up with "... and love you just the same."

Damn you, Sharkfin, for stopping short my presumably epic rant.  I'm sure it would have been a good one, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment