Friday, March 25, 2011

Susie Q

(The following is a just a compilation of text messages that my best friend has sent to me... the time frame ranges approximately a year -- I only saved the ones that made me laugh.)

July 7th, 2010 - Oh my god thank you jesus for dunkin donuts i dont know what i would do without them

July 1th, 2010 - uhh mall cop just let me ride the segway!!!

July 25th, 2010 - Ugh dude I found a white hair :( ... again.

July 28th, 2010 - uh i had a dream last night where i was in a movie theater and just decided i needed to pee so i did allllll the way to the bathroom lol

July 28th, 2010 - we are... VALUSIE!

July 29th, 2010 - Dude I don't understand.  if I was jewish i would not live in jersey lol it's hot! and all black oh hell no.

August 18th, 2010 - there is good news and bad news.  good news he is extremely healthy lol. bad news i won't inheret the house for a while... i told him there's always cancer.

August 22, 2010 - Um I can't believe we started hitting each other with a wrench.

September 14th, 2010 - So... just thought I would let you know... You complete me.  You are totally the honey mustard on my everything.

November 1st, 2010 - Never. lol. also your beautiful. we know this because i dont hang out with ugly people lol

November 18th, 2010 - looks like im a statistic, my father is marrying a mistake.

December 1st, 2010 - I think we have a ho-mance

December 14th, 2010 - I love you so much I would not want to know what life would be without u... now what do you want or what did you do?

December 14th, 2010 - are you flying like peter pan?

December 16th, 2010 - Seriously i want the dog to shit on her face.

January 12th, 2011 - Someone said it was okay to wear your snuggie outside apparently

January 12th, 2011 - If you were a fish you'd be a sea horse lol and i have absolutely nothing to back that up :)

January 15th, 2011 - so my dad decided not to get up to move doreens car. so lol i moved it and i've decided i'm not telling where i put the keys.

January 15th, 2011 - I find myself sitting in the bathroom simply because I know no one can talk to me in here so i've been in here for 5 minutes

March 10th, 2011 - The best part of waking up is not foldgers in your cup, but knowing that Chuck Norris didn't kill you in your sleep.

March 25th, 2011 - I fuckin hate (insert someone's name here) lol oh my god it's gonna be one of those days

March 25th, 2011 - Like i hope she falls and gauges out her eye ball with the head band that she bought after I did

March 25th, 2011 - Just sayin.  lol.  I also hope one day after I'm long gone from this place that I have the chance to punch her in the throat.

March 25th, 2011 - That's crap!! the girl needs to be punched in the throat.

March 25th, 2011 - Boggle App. lol $6.99

No comments:

Post a Comment