Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Stupidity

Sometimes I'm shocked by just how stupid people can actually be.

Example -
This past weekend while at work (a 2-named bookseller), I was removing disregarded books left in the cafe and bringing them back to the Reshelving Cart when I came across, by far, one of the most enlightening pieces of proof that the American Public will soon have regressed far enough back to create a new Cave Man period:

Seriously?

There are so many things wrong with this, I don't even know where to start.  Is it the fact that two people thought this would be a great book to write? Is it the fact that a publishing company actually believed that this would be a good sell?

(Why didn't I think of this?  I could be "rich".  Oh, that's right - If I'd have done this, it wouldn't have been long enough to be a pamphlet, let alone a book... it would have said "Read the words on the fucking page from left to right you moron, and continue to the end"... probably about the size of a 3x5 index card.)

Meh.  Maybe I'll forfeit the rest of my rant to you guys... please, feel free to comment and let me know that I'm not the only one bothered by this... or throw in your own proof of human stupidity.

No comments:

Post a Comment