Thursday, March 17, 2011

Introducing... The Amazing Biffle!

That's right, ladies and gents... innnnn this corner... ::points to imaginary corner:: ... it is my pleasure to introduce to you... The Amazing Biffle!

(Actually, she's not really that amazing, and we're *still* not sure what a "Biffle" is, though she's been answering to it for a number of years now... but I digress.)

The Amazing Biffle is, at this moment, being rewarded, by me, for telling me the funniest thing I have heard all day... but I'm only doing it because she asked me to.  I know, I crumble to peer pressure A LOT.

The Conversation in question wasn't totally hilarious enough to blog about, but she asked if I'd post the comment that had me laughing rather loudly w/ the odd snort thrown in, and I had to oblige.

Biff: Susie said we were all meeting when we're out of work...but I wasn't sure she really meant that was the time.  So, at 430, we all head north bound to scottys?

Val: Really? 4;30? I didn't think it was going to be that early, actually... I have to go to dad's and do a load of laundry for work tomorrow :(

Biff:  Actually, that's fine.  I'm excited to go out, but I didn't think I was going to be out allll night.   I was thinking the standard 6 or 7...I'm ok if I don't have to go right to scottys after work lol

Val: Right-o. hahaha. I have stuff to do... b/c I no longer actually live at home, but more in my car, I have to steal people's washing machines and showers, just so i don't actually show up somewhere dirty or smelly or covered in Mocha, or in Wednesday's case, the "accidental-freak-frappacino-syrup-accident of 2011"

Biff:  Whats wrong with the washer and shower in Randolph?  I'd tell you you could always hop in the shower at my casa, but you'd have to listen to my father tell you how much it costs...per minutes, per amount of shampoo, conditioner, bodywash...ect., ect.... The "accidental-freak-frappacino-syrup-accident of 2011" sounds dreadful...maybe not worse than the Tsunami, but definitely worse than the flooding in north jersey (I mean really...its a couple feet of water...Japan got attacked by the f*in pacific ocean!!! HONK FOR JAPAN)

(insert laughter here... )

Thank you, The Amazing Biffle, for your ridiculous (and maybe, slightly, a little inappropriate) comment that gave me the best laugh I've had all day (and you're welcome for the shameless plug that you asked for personally).

No comments:

Post a Comment