Sunday, June 26, 2011

Remember the nights...

{Remember the time that we sat outside Lisa's house, after a home cooked meal, some drinks, some laughs, and some smores.}
{I'm pretty sure the makers of Yellowtail didn't imagine this when they were making such a delicious bouquet of wine down under.  Yes, I did drink my wine out of a plastic cup, and through a straw.  We're a classy bunch.}
Really great friends <3 
{the light is on in the back because 1.) lisa is creeped out that she can't see in the dark, and 2.) because I was convinced there was a flying squirrel living in the tree behind the house, and kept the light on so we could watch it better.}
 {When I wondered what fire would look like in black and white.  Side note: Dani tried to tell me that the fire would be black and everything else would be white... clearly wine makes her think in Negative.}
{Photography by fire light.}
{My marshmellow stick was the best;  it was so long, I didn't even have to get out of my chair to roast!  Also, does eating the middle of the marsh mellow off the stick make me a fat kid?  Lisa, Dani, and I collectively voted 'no'.}

1 comment:

  1. Oh Sunshine. You need to live near me so we can make s'mores and I can school you on wine. That is all. xoxo

    ReplyDelete