Friday, June 10, 2011

Dun da da Dun!

Peeps - This is my 50th post.

I feel like that is a nice, round number, and one in which we should celebrate.  In 50 posts, I've made a lot of new friends, gotten out a lot of my random thoughts, and started writing again, with purpose.

As I was blog-stalking and lurking, like my usual self, I came upon this.  (I didn't really just "come upon this" to be honest, she's in my blogroll, and she's absolutely wonderful.)  I thought that it was pertinent to how I was feeling tonight.

My apologies to the poet, if I do this injustice by repeating it, but I am going to give her as much credit and love as I can.  Marian, my favorite Massachusetts poet, thank you for this :)

Bright Star
gimme some rainbows
spontaneous dancing
commemorating just
how far we've come
encourage plentiful
frantic celebration
cheering & freedom
trust & yeah, love
i'll be a happy poet.

HAPPY 50th POST TO ME!!! AND ALL OF YOU FOR READING THEM! <3
-Sunshine

Marian can be found at http://www.runawaysentence.com OR just click on the link in her name above.

3 comments:

  1. i love you, missy!
    and you say you don't "get" poetry! hah!
    here's to 500 more!
    at least a few of which i hope are your poems :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the big 5-0! love ya! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on 50 posts :D

    ReplyDelete