Monday, July 18, 2011

Ahh, screw it.

Tonight as I basked in all that I had accomplished in the last week, I was debating whether or not to share these little tidbits with you, Peeps.  I pondered to myself if any of you would care about my mundane blitherings, and then I realized... I don't really care.

Hahahahaha.

So, here's a small list of the things I did/found out/ liked this week:

*Bought a Slytherin tee shirt for HP 7.2
*Saw HP 7.2 and geeked out over it.
*Was disappointed at the end of HP 7.2
*Joined the gym (WOO!)
*Ran (further than I would if I were running away from a flying being) at said gym
*Had a "why me" encounter at the gym that left me shaking my head.
*Picked up my bride's maid dress for Alexis' and Dave's wedding
*Watched Alexis fight with multiple people today over stupid things
*Did six HORRIFYING minutes on the Elliptical machine.
*Found a winning scratch off in the parking lot of Target.
*Got a ticket for rolling through a stop sign (THAT EVERYONE ELSE ROLLS THROUGH, TOO)

What a week.  What'd you Peeps do?

<3 Sunshine

4 comments:

  1. really? it's the wedding of lex and dave? are you imaginary?
    you will learn to love the gym. i am certain of it.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I've always found it amusing when reading Alyssa's Lex and Dave posts because I actually do know a Lex and Dave couple. :) They are legit, and not imaginary, and neither am I.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT?! LEX AND DAVE ARE REAL!? hahaha hope these two aren't as fucked as mine. also, go you.

    ReplyDelete