Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Where in God's name is my tiara!



I got another award!

Alyssa at Alyssagoesbang has decreed that she digs my blog and has let her little niche of the interwebs know it!  I couldn't be more thrilled right now, mostly for the fact that I love attention.  I'm a shameless attention whore.  Woot!

Always with this stuff comes rules -- I don't like rules, but I follow them (sorta).

*Brag... Accept this Award.
*Thank the person who bestowed it upon you.
*Post 3 Facts about yourself (Alyssa says "interesting facts" but everything about me is interesting... just sayin').
*Pass this award out to 5 blogs you dig, and tell them about it.

So, here we are, celebrating my success, validation, propensity to be crazy and judgmental  humility, so this is where I put down my three (interesting) facts about myself...

1.)  I have to end every sentence in a punctuation of some sort. If there is a sentence left hanging open, it gives me anxiety.  It must be the English major in me.

2.)  My favorite food in the entire world is cheese fries.  I could eat and enjoy them every single day of my life and not get tired of it.  Honestly, I could even tell you my dream plate of cheese fries (though I'd hope to be able to change it up once in a while):  Steak fries, crispy, golden brown, sprinkled with salt, pepper, and grated cheese and layered with American and Pepperjack Cheese. Oh my good God, I am salivating right now.

3.)  If you couldn't already tell, I'm an attention whore - therefore, I do not like hearing anything about Christmas until December 3rd, because my birthday is December 2nd, and in my eyes (and more importantly, should be everyone else's) it is a holiday all its own. (If you want to give me gifts this year, my email address is ConnorsV1@gmail.com, we'll talk :p).  No Christmas talk until after my birthday! 

Now - to do something that I am not so good at, but am learning, I am passing this on to others!  Look at me, sharing! My friends would be so proud.

Mz. Sugar Free - She's so badass, it's amazing.
Everyday A - Even though she took a respite from blogging during the summer, she's so quirky, I've got a crush on her.
Dr. Cynicism - His classes inspire me.  You need to take his class.
Miss Sassy Pants - A new favorite place that I like to creep.  :) She has chickens and does ride-alongs with the police.
Seriously?? Really? Seriously?? - She is wonderful and will have you laughing your asses off while also simultaneously saying, did that really happen?

Go forth, and spread the love as I have had it spread upon me... or something.

Get your minds out of the gutter.

3 comments:

  1. *Queen waves to small crowd gathered, chering over award won*

    Thank ye.

    *curtsey*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks love! That's sweet of you. I love these awards because it gives me more good blogs to check out =)

    ReplyDelete