Monday, October 10, 2011

Crown Jewels


Ladies and gentlemen.... oh, who am I kidding, Peeps, we're not that classy around here.  This is what's goin' down:  Someone thinks I'm a "Kreativ Blogger" and I deserve pretty, shiny, picturey awards!


The rules of this bad boy are to share seven random things about myself, answer some [personal, or not so since I blog about almost everything] questions, and pass it around, woot!

Share 7 random things about myself:
-I love country music.  I can totally get down to Rascal Flatts, Dixie Chicks, and Garth Brooks.
-I do NOT like chocolate sprinkles.  If I go for sprinkles, it's gotta be rainbow.
-I am full of astronomical trivia.  I can tell you why the sky is blue.
-I like peach snapple, but I don't like peaches, and I do like nectarines.
-Sometimes, when I pull up to the big white lines that go across the road, I feel like Paul Walker from Fast and the Furious. 
-My left hand is numb right now.
-My eye twitches when I get stressed out. 

Answer the following questions:
Fav. Color: Yellow.
Fav. Song: Right now, it's "Stereo Hearts" by Gym Class Heroes
Fav. Dessert: Pecan Pie
Biggest Pet Peeve: Being Interrupted.
When you are upset you: keep it in until I can't handle it anymore, then vent at anyone in the vicinity.
Fav. Pet: Dogs
Black or white: Yellow.
Biggest Fear: Animals that Fly
Best Feature: My eyes
Every attitude: I don't know that this means. 
What is perfection?: Seeing the flaws and looking past them. 
Guilty Pleasure: Cheesy romance movies and Disney movies.

I am going to pass this along to my most favorite poet ever, Runaway Sentence, who does amazing things with words. 
<3 

Thank you very much, miss Ashley at She Who Will Be Tamed, for taking the time to think I am worthy of such fabulousness. You're great!

1 comment:

  1. what! favorite poet ever? you need to read more poetry.
    so you have explained to me why the sky is blue! and listen, you are missing an important linguistic distinction:
    chocolate JIMMIES
    rainbow SPRINKLES.

    ReplyDelete