Monday, October 17, 2011

Mystery, Inc.

This is really a short post that goes out to my Mystery, Inc. buddies.

Recently, I've discovered how much I despise going to work, so much so that I sit in my car before I get there, look up at the big white letters that spell out our name, and physically try to convince myself to get out of the car and go punch in.

Sometimes, though, I am surprised with small moments of deja vu, which reminds me why I really enjoyed working here in the first place.  My co-workers are a bunch of characters, and not just the cafe family:

Me - obviously.
Meggles - The socially awkward, but totally lovable, panicky dork.
Kymiah Dawson - The sheriff of these here parts, with her pink badge.  Love her guts.
SuperD*ve - Crazy Asian Pacific Islander.
Merejiah - I partially despise, and partially idolize.
Nai - My Friday Night buddy who is always rushing me out because "I need to get down to Rutgers."

Plus all the secondary characters like Music, the rest of the Managers, and the occasional comments from the cash wrap area like "Sunshine, maybe the announcements are better left to the professionals."

::shakes my head::

I hate going to work, but I love my crew.  They make it bearable.

Nia - Will Work for Beer!

Merejiah - Will commit evil deeds for $
>:-)
Thanks, guys. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment