Sunday, November 13, 2011

November Update

The last few days weeks months have kept me a busy girl.

Between Mother Nature and her PMS, both my jobs, and my malnourished and somewhat neglected social life, I haven't had a lot of time to write, and nothing, in fact, to write about.  This makes Sunshine a lame girl.

The only things I really have to report are:
*Bruises, origins unknown, are making appearances on my extremities
*I have my first Friday night off from Mystery, Inc. coming up this week and I'm goin' dancin with my peeps.
*I miss being in school.  I corrected Manda's paper today and I really missed writing papers. This makes me a dork. Also, I wish I would have planned out a NaNoWriMo project.  I feel pretty lame about that.
*I went to the Jets game not too long ago against San Diego, and Man that was some good stuff.  I love watching the Jets (even if they're losing, like they are right now to the goddamn Pats).  I made friends with the guy behind me, too.  He liked me because I screamed down at the field like they could hear me from the nosebleed section, just like he was.... He let me wear his helmet. <3

4 comments: