Monday, July 2, 2012

Womp Womp

This is just a mini-post, Interweblings.

*I saw a TURTLE crossing the road down the street from my house.  A huge turtle.  One of those big ass turtles that you'd see in a documentary.  A police officer was trying to help it off the street with one of those thingamabobs that they wrangle stray or angry dogs with, you know, the pole with the retractable string on the end? Yeah. That happened.

*I was hit on at work by a seventy year old man. (I am gay, and not even remotely interested in 70 year old men. Ever. Ever ever.)  The conversation went as this:

Sunshine:  Is there anything else I can help you with sir?
Creepy: Not unless you're giving out free samples?
Sunshine: Hahaha, (hiding an eye roll) you can take a lollipop, they're free?
Creepy: How about a kiss?

::::gags::::

*Two of my best friends has moved home from Boston, and I couldn't be more thrilled than I am right now.

That is all. More to come, I'm sure. I'll leave you with this now, so you know I'm still amazing:


No comments:

Post a Comment